This Panodyne SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Saliva Rapid Test is a user-friendly and non-invasive COVID-19 test kit that can be self-administered under supervision by trained staff, healthcare professional, company nurse or occupational health personnel.
This Panodyne COVID-19 Saliva test is a none-invasive test kit, so It's a lot more comfortable and easier to use, especially for vulnerable people or those with a disability.
- Results ready in 15 minutes
- Non-invasive and user-friendly
- Can be self-administered
- Minimimal discomfort, so easier for vulnerable and disabled people to use
- Cost-effective for regular testing in the workplace
- Quick and easy to read results
- All you need is in the pack
- For professional use only
- This Panodyne antigen saliva rapid test detects both viable (live) and non-viable, SARS-CoV and COVID-19. Test performance depends on the amount of virus (antigen) in the sample and may or may not be correlated with viral culture results performed on the same sample.
- A negative test result may occur if the level of antigen in a sample is below the detection limit of the test.
- The performance of COVID-19 Antigen Test Cassette was evaluated using the procedures provided in this product insert only. Modifications to these procedures may alter the performance of the test.
- False negative results may occur if a specimen is improperly collected, transported, or handled.
- If the test is performed more than 1 hour after the specimen is collected, false results may occur. The specimen should be tested as soon as possible after specimen collection.
- Positive test results do not rule out co-infections with other pathogens.
- Positive test results do not differentiate between SARS-CoV and COVID-19.
- Negative test results are not intended to rule out other non-SARS viral or bacterial infections.
- Negative results from patients with symptom onset beyond seven days, should be treated as presumptive and confirmation with a molecular assay, if necessary, for patient management may be performed.
- If the differentiation of specific COVID-19 viruses and strains was needed, additional testing, in consultation with state or local public health departments is required.
PLEASE NOTE: This Panodyne self-testing kit is designed to help in the control of viral transmission of COVID-19 and is not a replacement to the Official UK COVID-19 test. If this test shows a positive result for COVID-19 or if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms you must follow Government guidelines in terms of isolating and testing.
Multibrands International Ltd